Monday, March 2, 2009

A Really Good Sunday


This Sunday was the best Sunday I have had in a long time. I don't know what it was exactly. I guess it was the combination of perfect weather, good company, and the feeling of pure relaxation. The best part of the day was when my darling cousin Heather took roommate pictures for us! It was so fun to do it as an apartment and Heather did such a good job!



I love how you can see all our different personalities in all our pictures. You can see it in how we pose and how we dress. You can even see it in our different shoes.

I can't believe how lucky I've been to have these fun, beautiful girls as my roommates!


P.S. Isn't Heather good?! She did a fantastic job with the pictures. She's going to make a great photographer!

Quote for the week: "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -Audrey Hepburn

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with the pictures! They look great! You girls are beautiful!
    P.s. I stole your quote...it's hanging on my wall.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete