I have been contemplating this for some time now (as in about three days) and I think I have come to a decision...
I think I will buy yellow Vans for my summer fashion enjoyment.
Now I was feeling pretty good about this decision until I was thrown for a loop... there are two different shades of yellow Vans. So many decisions to make!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have spent my day at work catching up on your entire blog, because I could never figure out how to get to it.
ReplyDelete1. you've probably already chosen and purchased, but my vote is lemon drop. definitely.
2. what the heaven! boys up the wahoo. we must talk.
3. i love you. call me already.
:)
i bought some too! theyre blueish. i got them at nordys, they were too big-im smart like that. then we went to the rack on the way to nordys to exchange them. and what do i find? the exact same ones, in the exact right size i needed. can i say a vans miracle? yes thats what ill call it especially since i got those and a pair of sperrys for their regular price!!!
ReplyDelete