Well I have been in London for a 2 weeks now and I have to say that I love it! I have had so much fun these past two weeks and I can't believe that I'm going to be here for another 3 months! I'm so incredible lucky to have this opportunity.
The only thing I don't like about London is the awful internet we have here at the Center! This is the first time we've had good, solid internet for probably a week. Unfortunately, I have class in 10 minutes so I'm not going to be able to do much now. Hopefully this is the beginning of good internet though!
For now I'll post a few pictures and later I will try and put the emails I've been sending to my family up on here.
Maybe I won't add pictures right now... Stinking internet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment