Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random Things About ME!

25 Random Things About Yours Truly!


1. I have a lot of irrational fears. Including... getting shot at a gas station, dead bodies in lakes, and have a bunk bed fall on me and squish me. I could fill this whole list with things I'm afraid of but that would be boring.

2. I have the tendency to fall too hard, too fast for guys. My missionary's mom thinks I am going to marry the next guy I date- I intend to prove her wrong.

3. I adore my missionary. I have written him every week since he left. Last week I even wrote him two letters.

4. I am obsessed with the 1940s. The history, the fashion, everything. If I could live in any other time it would be the 40s.

5. I am usually pretty content to just stay home and watch a movie. Kinda boring, but oh well.

6. I LOVE my family! And I miss them soooo much when I'm away from home.

7. The only seasoning I really need is garlic salt.

8. I love traditions and I don't like change. It makes me feel anxious and sick to my stomach.

9. I'm scared of heights but I LOVE roller coasters.

10. (My favorite number) I like to listen to music before I go to sleep. Sometimes I fall asleep with my headphones in, I'm lucky they haven't strangled me in my sleep yet.

11. I watch way too much TV. My favorite show is The Office. And I recently got hooked on One Tree Hill and Chuck.

12. I love school. I love going to classes, studying, and taking tests, even though it can be really stressful. My favorite class right now is probably anatomy.

13. I'm pretty sure it is physically impossible for me to fall asleep on my back. I can lie on my back for hours and not fall asleep, although I haven't had the patience to try this all night.

14. I'm going on study abroad to London next semester and I am beyond excited! Living in London for 4 months is pretty much a dream come true!

15. I have a scar by my right eye from falling down the stairs when I was 2.

16. I think that the shaped Reese's taste better than the regular ones.

17. I am OCD about being clean. I have to take a shower and wash my hair everyday or I feel gross and can't handle it.

18. I really like to pee in the shower at the pool.

19. I miss freshman year.

20. I really like my hair and I am proud that I have never dyed it. It also bugs me when people who aren't really blonde say they are. It's a pride issue.

21. I love drinking water and I don't drink soda.

22. After watching movies like the Italian Job and Oceans 11 I always want to be a con woman. But I'm sure it is a lot scarier and less glamorous than they make it look in the movies.

23. Swimming is the only form of exercise I really enjoy.

24. I buy a new pair of underwear almost every time I go to Target. They have cute underwear. Luckily we don't go too often.


25. I love falling asleep to the sound of rain. I think this is from living in Portland, Oregon for awhile. I also love love love thunderstorms!


Random side note: Today is Brian's birthday! I mention this mostly because I want to show off the banner I made him.




Happy Birthday Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment